Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Tickets

Post by drummyb » 16 Sep 2020, 14:02

YeltzDoc wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 10:57
From the official site about 20 mins ago -

https://www.ht-fc.co.uk/ticket-information
Ticket Information

HALESOWEN TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB can confirm the following information ticket information for the forthcoming season.

Admission to all our home league games will be to season ticket and pre-purchased ticket holders only, there will be no cash admission due to the restriction of attendances.

FA and DCMS guidelines restrict us to a capacity of 400 fans at the moment

Tickets will go on sale the week before the fixture at two tickets per person in the first instance and will be on sale at the Grove only.

This page will be regularly updated with ticket details for the upcoming games.

The following tickets will be available to purchase on Friday 18th September between 3pm and 7pm:

Yaxley Home League on Saturday 19th September £10 adults, £7 concessions, £4 13-18yrs and U-12 free with paying adult.

Barton Rovers Home League on Saturday 26th September £10 adults, £7 concessions, £4 13-18yrs and U-12 free with paying adult.

Please ensure you write your name and phone number on the back of your ticket for track and trace.

Once inside the ground please observe the signs indicating social distancing measures and please ahere to our one way policy within the bar. Hand sanitising stations are in place around the ground for your safety.

Up The Yeltz
So, as long as you can get someone down there earlyish on Friday, you should be OK Drumster.

I'm still not getting, "season tickets have sold out though"?
Im at work til 6. Might put the skids under it. *face palm

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 16 Sep 2020, 14:18

andy wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 13:29
It makes sense really. If you maxed out on season tickets those that can't afford that outlay would never get to see a game and their support could be lost forever. If people such as yourself wanted to see a game, same outcome. Also if an away side wanted tickets they would have to be catered for out of the 400. Not possible if all are already allocated. I may have the wrong reasons for all of it but I think it's a good idea.
If they've capped it as a % of he COVID allowed capacity, that's to be applauded, as it allows the great unwashed to get a ticket - me very much included.
I'd hope that once the COVID capacity is upped to something sensible - 50% of capacity? / 1000 people?, who knows how many, and when - that the flexis would reappear as it wouldn't matter whether we sold 1 or 100 of them and it's all cash positive kerchings.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 17 Sep 2020, 14:31

Now available online too! Hoorah!

https://www.ht-fc.co.uk/ticket-information

https://yeltzclubshop.com/match-tickets

Much applause to the club for this.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 17 Sep 2020, 15:09

What an absolute joke. This now means that I can't get a pint of Yeltz ale when I buy a ticket on behalf of my brother ;)

On the other hand, if he now wants one, he can bloody pay for the ticket himself!

It's all very modern and posh, ay it!
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

dalevillain
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by dalevillain » 17 Sep 2020, 15:17

That’s a point, whilst online is easier it was a good trick by the club to make you go down and get tickets and open the bar too ;)

Good to see we’ve finally gone into the 21st century, what next automated season cards ;D

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 17 Sep 2020, 15:42

Woo hoo. I just ordered one for Barton The sun is shining....my mate at work tells me Dourbridge were already doing this.

Well chuffed

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 17 Sep 2020, 17:01

Only issue I see is tickets are available from the Grove a week in advance so I cant get Barton ticket till 3pm tomorrow afternoon yet people can purchase them today online. I could get to the ground at 3pm tomorrow and sold out!!
Is it not more logical that tickets online cannot be obtained till same time as tickets go on sale at ground ??

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 17 Sep 2020, 18:15

Can you not get it online? The only issue I see with that is you could turn up at the ground and queue as the last ticket is sold online. That would be annoying as hell.

And I guess you have to consider, which is the safer option for staff?

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 17 Sep 2020, 18:25

drummyb wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 18:15
Can you not get it online? The only issue I see with that is you could turn up at the ground and queue as the last ticket is sold online. That would be annoying as hell.

And I guess you have to consider, which is the safer option for staff?
That would be irritating as hell!!!! I wonder if they doing a certain number of each else you got to keep cross referencing for numbers sold??
I'm at work so not got my card details to do on line but in all fairness cant see them all being sold by the time I get down there tomorrow afternoon.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 17 Sep 2020, 18:34

I’ve just got mine online for Saturday. Hooray!

The shop works fine but is a little clunky.
When you press to “proceed to checkout” it flashes up briefly that your basket is empty, but forwards you to PayPal with no problem.
Once you’ve paid via PayPal, it doesn’t return you to the Yeltz site as many do.
You get an email confirming your purchase from PayPal with the match and ticket type mentioned, but no email from the club site.

None of this is a problem as you end up with a receipt from PayPal that shows you what ticket you’ve bought for what match, but it might not be as thorough as the online purchasing experience that those who are less well versed in these things might expect.
And yes, I’m looking at you, South Derbyshire.