Re: FA Trophy resumption?

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 01 Sep 2020, 08:31

old git wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 23:07
old git wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 23:05
fairweatherfan wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 22:52
If that’s aimed at what I said, I’d hoped I’d clarified what I meant, and if that constitutes a ‘venomous’ comment, well, blimey, I don’t know what to say. Sorry?
Not you chap...look at twitter
In fact the one reason I come on here is because I have found reasonable like minded fans
Morning! :-* :-*
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 01 Sep 2020, 08:36

fairweatherfan wrote:
30 Aug 2020, 23:08
Fair. Genuinely wasn’t trying to be an arse, and if I’ve come across as one can only apologise.
Leave the looking like an arse to me, please.

Thank you.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 01 Sep 2020, 11:28

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 02 Sep 2020, 15:32

This.
FA Trophy Semi-final Saturday 5th September

HALESOWEN TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB would like to announce plans for fans to watch the FA Trophy semi-final via a live stream at the Grove on Saturday 5th September 3pm ko via a live stream.

Invitation to this event will be to season tickets holders and those who purchased a ticket to the original Semi-final home leg only. There will be no charge for entry and the bar and café will be open.

Demand for this event is expected to be massively oversubscribed and we will not have the capacity to allow everyone who has a ticket in to the event. The club has therefore decided the following course of action to make it as fair as possible to everyone concerned.

Fans wishing to apply to attend must do so by email to davehawley@halesowentown.com by 5pm on Thursday 3rd September 2020 stating your name and either your season ticket number or the number on your semi-final ticket.

No telephone or social media applications will be accepted and applications will be processed as soon as the deadline has passed.

If you are successful in your application to attend you will be informed on Friday morning and you will need to bring either your season ticket or original semi-final ticket with you, your Trophy ticket can be kept as a memento, but it must be shown to gain admission on Saturday.

We fully understand that not everyone will be fortunate to be able to watch the stream at the ground, however, there will be a live stream available for you to watch at home on pay per view via Concord Rangers' stream.

Up The Yeltz

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 02 Sep 2020, 16:17

Hats off to all who arranged this. Any idea of how many may be admitted? I would guess at the current match attendance limit or will it be less if all are stood on one side?
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 02 Sep 2020, 22:49

andy wrote:
02 Sep 2020, 16:17
Hats off to all who arranged this. Any idea of how many may be admitted? I would guess at the current match attendance limit or will it be less if all are stood on one side?
As its not an actual sporting event, I wonder if the current % of capacity allowed in still applies or is it down to the discretion of the club on numbers as is an outside event??

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 03 Sep 2020, 09:12

This is crazy!

I've just looked at our fixture list..... Tuesday just gone - Pre-season friendly then on to Saturday and possibly the biggest game of the season in Essex, followed by another pre-season friendly on Tuesday, then another big game on Saturday - FA Cup, followed by another pre-season friendly then finally, on 19 Sept the league starts - maybe ;)

I can just imagine the uproar this would arouse amongst the show ponies of the Premier League ::)

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 03 Sep 2020, 09:39

Westyeltz wrote:
03 Sep 2020, 09:12

I can just imagine the uproar this would arouse amongst the show ponies of the Premier League ::)
Meh..... they haven't got the quality of squad we have to fill this amount of games ;)

Rich
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Rich » 04 Sep 2020, 09:05

Yes!!!!! got email confirmation that I can attend the Grove on Saturday :)
No indication though on numbers allowed in ??

welshyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by welshyeltz » 04 Sep 2020, 18:34

indication though on numbers allowed in ??

Paul Smith on Radio WM this morning said 6/700