Facebook Live Yeltz show on Sunday

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
WillSCFC
Yeltz Forum Member

Facebook Live Yeltz show on Sunday

Post by WillSCFC » 13 May 2020, 15:48

As a massive thank you to all the Yeltz fans and their support of Harrison’s fundraising last week, we wanted to do something special. For all the donations, the re-tweets, the messages of support, those that stuck with us all day on Facebook live.

This Sunday, we’re going back to Facebook Live to host a very special show from 1pm. (We’ll probably be on air from 12:45) but the show will start at 1pm and is looking like running through until 4pm. Afterwards Kieran will do a Yeltz inspired DJ set to lead us into England v Scotland at 6:15.

Our confirmed guests who will FaceTime in live are:

Andy Parsons
Rob Evans
Brendan Bunn
Robbie Bunn
Jamie Ashmore
Jordan Piggott
George Forsyth
Josh Hawker
Emlyn Tudguy
Danny Carter
Josh Coney
Craig Nicholls
Jay Denny
Keith and Karen

Plus another special surprise former player

It’s going to take the format of a live radio show, with each player/guest FaceTiming in for 5-10 minutes to answer questions, talk about moments from the season and then pick a song before moving onto the next guest.

I want this to be your show, so please get sending questions to either me or Dave Hawley via social media.

Paul McCone will also be answering questions and pre-recording his answers for a video earlier in the day

It won’t have escaped your attention but Sunday should have been the day that we all went to Wembley, so I’d love as many of you as possible to join us, ask questions and get involved.

This has the possibility to be a truly special moment. The most incredible season, described by those involved, hosted by the most unlikeliest of people from our dining room.

I really hope you all join in and enjoy it. And please get questions over to us. This is for you 💪