Managers list since 1980

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Managers list since 1980

Post by old git » 04 May 2020, 13:57

Laurel Lane Lamper wrote:
04 May 2020, 10:36
I remember coming away from the away match at Stafford in the middle of February and despairing we weren't getting any where ……. we didn't lose again! That away win at Crawley, it was always good to see us win there but that one was very special.
In the end, so near but so far ……
crawley on that Tuesday night was one of the most hostile crowds I’ve experienced in all my time watching Yeltz. :o even worse than the six finger lot at Kings Lynn....and that’s saying a lot ::)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 04 May 2020, 15:33

old git wrote:
04 May 2020, 13:57
I remember coming away from the away match at Stafford in the middle of February and despairing we weren't getting any where ……. we didn't lose again! That away win at Crawley, it was always good to see us win there but that one was very special.
crawley on that Tuesday night was one of the most hostile crowds I’ve experienced in all my time watching Yeltz. :o even worse than the six finger lot at Kings Lynn....and that’s saying a lot ::)
They were that. And there were hardly any of us there either. Probably a good job. Good night though. ;D
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 04 May 2020, 16:18

andy wrote:
04 May 2020, 15:33
old git wrote:
04 May 2020, 13:57
They were that. And there were hardly any of us there either. Probably a good job. Good night though. ;D
Actually no. Wrong match in my head. There were quite a few of us there, it was the last but one game of the season and we had to win to take it to the last day. Still a good night though.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0