Paul signs up!

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Paul signs up!

Post by andy » 14 Feb 2020, 16:24

This deserves its own heading so nobody misses it, so I've pasted my comment here too!
https://www.ht-fc.co.uk/club
Best possible news. The transformation under him has been nothing short of miraculous. A breath of fresh air in every way. The football we play, the manner in which he conducts himself, his communication, the respect shown to fans, to the opposition and their fans, is all an absolute credit to him. It was imperative that the club pulled out the stops to keep him here as I don't feel we could replace him. He is essential to keep moving our club forward. To a man the team seem to want to play for him, and if they respect him, we're on a winner. Well done Karen and Keith and thank you Paul!
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Paul signs up!

Post by lutleyyeltz » 14 Feb 2020, 18:52

Summed it up for all of us, Andy! 👍

fairweatherfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by fairweatherfan » 14 Feb 2020, 19:22

Some kiddy fans were starting to mention his name on their forum, so certainly good news in that direction!

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 14 Feb 2020, 19:31

We've gone from an absolutely shambolic club, that was only sinking, and looking likely to go into liquidation. It was a toxic, unfriendly and unpleasant place to watch football.

We now have a stable club, we can be very proud of. It's full of potential and feels like it's professionally run. And news like this just proves it.

I'm the first to praise Paul Smith, bloody hell, he deserves it. Andy, you hit the nail on the head. He has been excellent since joining. Not just footballing wise, but the way he conducts himself off the pitch. When I did the charity walk in September, he was the first to donate. That is just classy.

However I feel this news should be more about the owners. The job Karen and Keith have done, is incredible. I've no idea what they do behind the scenes, and I may well be crediting the wrong people, but the way the club is seemingly run, is fantastic. To have the vision and foresight to sign down Paul for the foreseeable future is excellent to see.

What a time to be a Yeltz fan. (I know I'm a broken record, but this praise just can not be said enough). We have been gifted our club back.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz