Apology

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Charles501
Yeltz Forum Member

Apology

Post by Charles501 » 13 Apr 2019, 23:35

As you all all know I do not post often. However I wanted to apologise for this season.

You as fans deserve so much more from us as players and we are hurting very much tonight.

Lee and myself are really hoping that we get the opportunity to get this great club back to where it should be.

Thank you all for the support this season and we hope that you will continue to follow us for the remainder of the season and beyond.

Always a Yeltzman!!!

THEYELTZBUG
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Apology

Post by THEYELTZBUG » 14 Apr 2019, 10:08

Thank you for taking your time to message Asa. I would personally love to see you at the the helm next year, given your own players the players what you want brought in, these weren’t your players and these players that were brought in were far from good enough , you can’t judge anyone on the results of a ship that had sunken many many weeks before. There needs to be a structure and plan for next year for where this club is going places and I really think the Duo should be given a chance and from what I see from the odd appearance on social media that is echoed by players and that speaks volumes.

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 14 Apr 2019, 10:21

Class.

Thanks Asa.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 14 Apr 2019, 10:29

Always class. Top man.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Viewfrom5west
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Viewfrom5west » 14 Apr 2019, 12:01

That's very gracious of you Asa but really no need to apologise as none of this is in any way your fault.
I do agree that the fans on the Grove deserve way better than some of the dross that they have had to suffer these past 2 seasons. Compared to some local teams I could mention (helpful hint they wear claret shirts and are based in B6) the Yeltz faithful have a loyalty and above all a sense of humour that's hard to put a value on.
Personally I think even if you and/or Lee are not chosen for the manager's position then I would urge whoever takes over to keep you both on so you can pass your experiences of the game on to the youth team.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 14 Apr 2019, 12:03

Very classy, and as others have said, this relegation isn't your or Lee's fault. Hold your head high.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 14 Apr 2019, 15:00

No need for any apologies, Asa.
The ship was virtually sunk and you and Lee were given a teacup each to bale it out!
If you are given the opportunity to be a part of the setup for next season we'll know that we have a true HTFC stalwart steering the refloated vessel.