andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: New bloke. Wednesday signing.

Post by andy » 20 Nov 2018, 12:24

drummyb wrote:
20 Nov 2018, 09:56
andy wrote:
20 Nov 2018, 08:53
As I wrote earlier in this thread, that's the problem with too many loan players. Great as stop gaps but in my opinion not a way forward unless they are good season long loans.
Exactly. We're a bit over reliant on them and while its good in the short term, we then have to replace them when they go. Ill be interested to hear how he plays against us (cant make tonight). A decent player and undoubtedly talented but a bit guilty of hogging the ball sometimes. I wonder if their is a long term plan with him, keep being loaned out for short loans.
Not tonight. It's Barwell tonight, Banbury isn't until the end of December.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 20 Nov 2018, 14:27

andy wrote:
20 Nov 2018, 12:24
drummyb wrote:
andy wrote:
As I wrote earlier in this thread, that's the problem with too many loan players. Great as stop gaps but in my opinion not a way forward unless they are good season long loans.
Exactly. We're a bit over reliant on them and while its good in the short term, we then have to replace them when they go. Ill be interested to hear how he plays against us (cant make tonight). A decent player and undoubtedly talented but a bit guilty of hogging the ball sometimes. I wonder if their is a long term plan with him, keep being loaned out for short loans.
Incidentally, whilst talking about Banbury at the end of December I have just realised that by a quirk of the fixture computer we play a quarter of our entire seasons home games in December :o (well OK 24% if you want to be pedantic ;D )

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 20 Nov 2018, 16:01

So we do! Yet after the 8th no game game before Christmas!!
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 20 Nov 2018, 16:46

andy wrote:
20 Nov 2018, 12:24
drummyb wrote:
andy wrote:
Cheers mate. Middle aged brain fart.