August 2018 FA Charges

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Yeltz27
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: August 2018 FA Charges

Post by Yeltz27 » 22 Sep 2018, 12:23

KBrookes1 wrote:
22 Sep 2018, 12:09

Just seen this email trail can I confirm the following for the avoidance of any doubt:

6. In respect of the Rushall Olympic match, John received his punishment, a red card, for knocking the ball out of Brodie’s hand - in his whole management career, both at Halesowen Town and the other teams he has managed he has never been sent off or even subject to a yellow card. He was fined both by TheFA and the Club. As far as the Club is concerned this matter was dealt with appropriately and is confined to last
For the avoidance of any doubt, maybe the club should release the video footage of the incident. Many people who I trust implicitly said a punch was thrown by the manager. By releasing the video you could clear the incident up once and for all

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 22 Sep 2018, 12:44

KBrookes1 wrote:
Hi All

Just seen this email trail can I confirm the following for the avoidance of any doubt:

1. Until I read all of the 600+ pages of the FA disciplinary papers in early September 2017 no one at the Club understood the extent of the ban - they thought it was merely not attending Halesowen Town matches home or away or being at the Ground. Once I understood the extent of the disciplinary penalities I informed the Committee and Management Team that any contact with the owner of any form needed to be reported to me immediately so that I could inform the FA.

2. The reason I needed to inform the FA was based on the fact that whilst my father and I had paid the £10k fines of the owner / Club (£7.5k owner / £2.5k Club), the Club had a £2.5k suspended fine that had we failed to report would be levied - obviously I wanted to avoid this and protect the Club at all costs.

3. Therefore, having advised the management team and committee of the need to report any misdemeanours, the meeting to discuss players/league position etc came to light.

4. John Hill and myself, in my professional opinion, acted in the best interests of the Club, to begin to rebuild/protect our reputation with TheFA, in addition, to avoid a further £2.5k fine and potentially further disciplinary action and if we hadn’t our fans would have been within their right to criticise us.

5. I believe the criticism of John Hill on this issue is unfounded and unwarranted - he did want anyone who loves the Club would do - he acted to protect it.

6. In respect of the Rushall Olympic match, John received his punishment, a red card, for knocking the ball out of Brodie’s hand - in his whole management career, both at Halesowen Town and the other teams he has managed he has never been sent off or even subject to a yellow card. He was fined both by TheFA and the Club. As far as the Club is concerned this matter was dealt with appropriately and is confined to last season.

In respect of fans opinions of John Hill, the management team and the players everyone is entitled to their opinion, as we all are and I make no personal comment.

If anyone wishes to talk to me about this matter please stop and chat at the match today or drop me a line.

Thanks and Up the Yeltz, let’s hope we can get an important win today.

Karen
Thank you for posting that! It clears up the issue of the FA Charges.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

drummyb
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by drummyb » 22 Sep 2018, 13:09

Yeltz27 wrote:
22 Sep 2018, 12:23
KBrookes1 wrote:

6. In respect of the Rushall Olympic match, John received his punishment, a red card, for knocking the ball out of Brodie’s hand - in his whole management career, both at Halesowen Town and the other teams he has managed he has never been sent off or even subject to a yellow card. He was fined both by TheFA and the Club. As far as the Club is concerned this matter was dealt with appropriately and is confined to last
For the avoidance of any doubt, maybe the club should release the video footage of the incident. Many people who I trust implicitly said a punch was thrown by the manager. By releasing the video you could clear the incident up once and for all
What doubt? Its been dealt with by the FA. Thats where it ends. If he's been dealt with for knocking a ball out of someones hands, which the ref would have reported, then the matters done, surely?

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 22 Sep 2018, 14:51

Thanks for that Karen.