Global Moderator

Re: Ownership

Post by HalesowenHarry » 06 Jun 2018, 10:01

Only good news is good news

htfc33
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by htfc33 » 07 Jun 2018, 14:32

I voiced my opinion weeks ago on this matter, and karen assured us that both solictors were working swiftly and the deal should be done by the end of the season. This was on the thread titled 'any movement'. I have to disagree with you noggin regarding the value of the club, purely based on the assets/sources of income, you mention the phone mast, something im not too clued up on  ;D  . Other notable assets being the floodlights, bar, both stands (Harry Rudge and The Shed), Judging by the pitch at the start of the seasom id imagine some of the equipment would hold some value. Finally having worked in the industry myself the academy system is most definatley one of the clubs biggest income avenues. Will be intresting to hear everyones thoughts.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 07 Jun 2018, 16:23

I think our thoughts and info are best kept to ourselves for the time being. Once/if it gets sorted it will be a different matter. I just trust that Karen will do all she can and hope that it will be enough and that Lynch gets bored of asking for more and threatening to sell to someone else. Nobody would touch it with a bargepole but still he plays the game.

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Post by HalesowenHarry » 07 Jun 2018, 16:46

andy wrote:
07 Jun 2018, 16:23
Nobody would touch it with a bargepole but still he plays the game.
Tou-feckin-ché

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 08 Jun 2018, 08:19

It's 1 month until pre-season starts and we have 5 players on the books and no idea what's going on with regards to the ownership. It does not bode well.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 08 Jun 2018, 09:54

andy wrote:
07 Jun 2018, 16:23
I think our thoughts and info are best kept to ourselves for the time being. Once/if it gets sorted it will be a different matter. I just trust that Karen will do all she can and hope that it will be enough and that Lynch gets bored of asking for more and threatening to sell to someone else. Nobody would touch it with a bargepole but still he plays the game.
Meh. Out of pre-season boredom as much as anything, I’ll play Devil’s Advocate.

I don’t expect Karen and Keith to share all of the ins and outs of the contract negotiations with us.
Their financial dealings are none of our business.

However, our thoughts on the future of our club should be discussed.
We will all have our opinions, and as we all know, opinions are like areseholes, everyone has one.
But, unlike arseholes, opinions should be taken out and regularly publicly scrutinised.
The supporters are, rightly, 100% behind Karen and Keith.
As the only customers (I f’ing hate calling us that) of the club, we’re as strong a pressure group as there is.
If we all want Karen, and we all want Lynch to, “do what’s right” then we should be shouting from the top of The Shed, not keeping quiet until the “businessmen” (q.v. earlier rant) have decided the future of our club.

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 08 Jun 2018, 10:18

I wouldn't be able to get to the top of The Shed at my age. Can I just stand in Old Hawne Lane, please?

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 08 Jun 2018, 10:35

lutleyyeltz wrote:
08 Jun 2018, 10:18
I wouldn't be able to get to the top of The Shed at my age. Can I just stand in Old Hawne Lane, please?
gormley-statue-sainsbury-centre-visual-arts.jpg

Nobody is left behind Lutters!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 08 Jun 2018, 11:03

Personally I cannot see what Lynch thinks he's going to get out of this. Wanting more money for the phone mast is just going to delay him getting what he has already been offered. If anybody else came in they would tell him to go f*ck him self asking for any more. The chances of anybody else even bothering to buy this club are less than zero and he knows it. Play him at his stupid game Karen until he gives up because if he ever tried to return or involve others we fans will scupper it in any way we can. He would have a club with no income. This is just beyond a joke.