Ownership

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Steve Glass
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Ownership

Post by Steve Glass » 30 May 2018, 08:46

Seriously 'Away day Yeltz'? After all the negativity about the team, the manager and more that you put on here frequently, do you think we care about whether you renew your season ticket or not?! My guess is that yesterday those truly committed and doing wonders behind the scenes to keep the club alive, were occupied with ongoing negotiations, a break in at the ground and more besides. My suggestion is you don't buy one yet if you are going to use it as a reason for more negativity. It's a time for real fans to stick together. Purely my observations.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 30 May 2018, 10:21

Steve, unfortunately it makes a massive difference re the purchasing of season tickets. If Lynch doesn't sell up we may not even have a club to watch. It would be somewhat foolhardy in my opinion to buy upfront at the moment.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 30 May 2018, 12:16

Steve Glass wrote:
30 May 2018, 08:46
Seriously 'Away day Yeltz'? After all the negativity about the team, the manager and more that you put on here frequently, do you think we care about whether you renew your season ticket or not?! My guess is that yesterday those truly committed and doing wonders behind the scenes to keep the club alive, were occupied with ongoing negotiations, a break in at the ground and more besides. My suggestion is you don't buy one yet if you are going to use it as a reason for more negativity. It's a time for real fans to stick together. Purely my observations.
I didn't say anyone cared. I don't expect them to. I would think it important for the club to clarify the ownership position as people (not me) are parting with cash on the basis that Karen is part of the ownership next season. If, for whatever reason that won't be the case, the real fans (pathetic term) deserve to know.

I believe that's reasonable. However I do accept that these things take time and the legalities may not allow for such information to be made public yet.
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 30 May 2018, 14:00

andy wrote:
30 May 2018, 10:21
Steve, unfortunately it makes a massive difference re the purchasing of season tickets. If Lynch doesn't sell up we may not even have a club to watch. It would be somewhat foolhardy in my opinion to buy upfront at the moment.
I would appear that I've been foolhardy! It's only money. :'(

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 30 May 2018, 14:56

lutleyyeltz wrote:
30 May 2018, 14:00
andy wrote:
30 May 2018, 10:21
I would appear that I've been foolhardy! It's only money. :'(
You're a real fan, Lutley!, ;) ;)

gingeryeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by gingeryeltz » 30 May 2018, 15:19

Steve Glass wrote:
Is your first name the only thing you have in common with our current owner Mr Glass ? 😁

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 30 May 2018, 17:48

gingeryeltz wrote:
30 May 2018, 15:19
Steve Glass wrote:
Is your first name the only thing you have in common with our current owner Mr Glass ? 😁
Looking at their previous posts I don't think it's Steve Lynch. But whoever it is has an issue with me, it would seem. Which could be anyone!

If that's what you were implying!

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 30 May 2018, 18:01

AwayDayYeltz wrote:
30 May 2018, 17:48
Looking at their previous posts I don't think it's Steve Lynch.
It isn't.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 30 May 2018, 18:06

YeltzDoc wrote:
30 May 2018, 18:01
AwayDayYeltz wrote:
30 May 2018, 17:48
Looking at their previous posts I don't think it's Steve Lynch.
It isn't.
Have you just breached GDPR! Haha!

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 30 May 2018, 19:22

Hahahaha.