General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Seamus
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Ownership

Post by Seamus » 30 Jun 2018, 12:18

KBrookes1 wrote:
30 Jun 2018, 11:01
Hi All

I can’t say much at this moment in time and please recognise that I fully appreciate everyone’s concern.

We are continuing to work hard to get the deal over the line and we’ll let you know as soon as we have something to communicate.

We appreciate your patience and support. C’mon the Yeltz.

Kind regards, Karen
Thanks Karen, really appreciate all the hard work going on here.

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 30 Jun 2018, 12:32

dazzlingdazza wrote:
28 Jun 2018, 21:29
I’m afraid my attention is more focussed on the owner(s) than the management at the moment. I didn’t go to 1 match last season because of this reason and until this takeover goes through (if it does) then I’ll be staying away, even though it hurts like hell !
That stance is perfectly reasonable and I suspect you'll not be only one. If the takeover isn't completed when the season rolls around I'd be interested to see what attendaces will be like. Could we see a sub 100 attendance?

I tried and failed (which makes my user name look a joke now!) to not attend any home games, as I simply didn't want to, and still don't want to put any money in the club while John Hill and Steve Lynch are involved in the club.

But what I will say is you're only depriving yourself and you're losing out on spending time with good people, Isn't that the whole reason why we love non-league?

You're right, when you take a decision it hurts like hell, which is why I broke my short lived boycott. For all my moaning on here I enjoy the day out with the folks down the Grove - we all love this club in our own way. It's (was, should I say) a bloody great club. I'm encouraged by Karen's post above (Karen, I appreciate the nature of such deals are sensitive but could you elaborate? Is it purely legal and red tape issues holding things up?) hopefully we can get the club back to a level where it's run by decent people who truly care about Halesowen, and paying for a season ticket is justifiable.

I genuinely hope to see you at a game soon chap. Just don't commentate again ;) ;)
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 01 Jul 2018, 11:23

Thanks Karen for coming on.
It doesn’t tell us much but it tells us that the deal’s not dead, which is as much as we can hope for at this stage.

Let’s hope for some more detailed (good) news as things progress.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 01 Jul 2018, 12:56

Yep, good of Karen to respond. No more or less confidant as a result but at least we can be assured that our corner is still being fought. It must be frustrating for Karen to read all our suppositions but we can only react to the 'snippets' that get circulated. Here's still hoping. :)

welshyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by welshyeltz » 03 Jul 2018, 09:35

At last I can buy my season ticket

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 03 Jul 2018, 09:37

;D ;D ;D ;D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Noggin
Global Moderator

Post by Noggin » 03 Jul 2018, 09:45

Very pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to exciting changes for the better in the near future. Deserves multiple Georges (if that were in my gift)

AwayDayYeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by AwayDayYeltz » 03 Jul 2018, 09:46

One change down, another to go!
Josh - Keyboard warrior! #UpTheYeltz

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 03 Jul 2018, 09:47

Yep, looks done. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 7/officers

TFFT.

Massive thanks to Keith, Karen and Colin for saving our club.

I give it a month before the chants of, "Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board"...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 03 Jul 2018, 09:50

Yay!!!

Today could be cause for double celebration now!