Dutch Ref

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Dutch Ref

Post by Dutchref » 03 Dec 2020, 22:24

The above applies to top amateur football.
2 of my friends whistle these competitions. At the moment I am a bit lower in the competition because I am a bit older and no longer feel like the required fitness tests :-)

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 03 Dec 2020, 22:28

On December 8 our government will decide whether football or sports in general can continue outside or inside and under what conditions in connection with covid19.

I myself feel like whistling a match and also because I am slowly moving towards my 1000th official match.
But I'm afraid it won't work out this season ..... :-\

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 07 Dec 2020, 20:50

In Belgium they will probably start the season on 14-02-2021 again . But I don't live in Belgium......

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 07 Dec 2020, 22:28

Dutchref wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 20:50
In Belgium they will probably start the season on 14-02-2021 again . But I don't live in Belgium......
Is that lower league football? Surely the Juliper league had been played all season?
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 08 Dec 2020, 22:18

Yes Andy, that is for the lower Belgian football.
Latest news :

The hoped-for relaxation for amateur football did not materialize, but KNVB director Jan Dirk van der Zee still sees a bright spot after the cabinet's press conference. The age limit for group training may be raised from 18 to 27 years next month. That would mean that, in addition to the youth, some of the adult amateur football players can start training normally again.

"Unfortunately no short-term easing yet, but training in a team is high on the agenda. That is a small ray of hope for amateur football", says Van der Zee.
But this is only training ..... We want real footballmatches >:(

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 14 Dec 2020, 12:34

:o :o Lockdown in the Netherlands until 19 januari 2021 :( The only sports with 2 persons you can practice is walking , running or luckily I like running and cycling, walking a little less because my wife always wants to come along >:D

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 14 Dec 2020, 20:00

The sport. Gyms, swimming pools and halls will close from tomorrow. Young people under the age of 18 can continue to train in a team. For people over 18, 2 is the maximum and competitive sports are not allowed.

6) The urgent advice is to stay at home as much as possible and avoid unnecessary travel. If you have rented a house for the holidays, you can go there. For unnecessary trips abroad, "don't do that", according to Rutte. He said he would request neighboring countries to discourage travel to the Netherlands. All citizens from non-EU countries must submit a negative corona test if they want to come to the Netherlands.

And the advice is not to travel abroad again until March in 2021. I am fed up with this. I am so looking forward to visiting the Yeltz again!

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 16 Dec 2020, 21:44

Measures as of December 15:
The cabinet announced on Monday evening, December 14, that the Netherlands will temporarily go into 'lockdown' until January 19, 2021 in order to prevent the spread of the corona virus. For football, this means in outline:

Matches of all amateur competitions are not allowed until further notice.
Senior teams may only train in groups of two people and at a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
For youth teams there is no restriction in group size and distance between them during training. They may play training matches among themselves at their own association.
All canteens and changing and shower rooms will remain closed.
All indoor sports accommodations remain closed.
No public allowed at the sports facility.
All matches in the Eredivisie, Kitchen Champion Division and Women's Eredivisie may continue.

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 16 Dec 2020, 21:45

The measures that were announced on December 14 also have consequences for the plans for the restart of the competitions. What has become clear in any case is that a restart of the competitions on 16/17 January is logically no longer possible. In addition, it is also established that it is no longer feasible to resume the current senior competitions in their entirety. Of all the scenarios previously communicated in "Plan B", two are therefore still on the table:

Divide the current competitions into half groups where a whole competition is still played
Completing the first half of the competition only
Both scenarios depend on the further decisions of the cabinet and the time that teams need to be able to "train" again. The final choice for one of these scenarios and its concrete elaboration will therefore only be announced after the press conference on 12 January. This also applies to the continuation of the various youth competitions.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 16 Dec 2020, 22:29

I can see it being possible we may run out of time to complete all the games if we have a surge of cases after Christmas. I doubt there will be a plan B though, I'm not sure there is even a plan A.....
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0