Dutch Ref

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Dutch Ref

Post by Dutchref » 25 Oct 2020, 16:17

and that's it: a Mickey Mouse competition :) :) :) :)

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 25 Oct 2020, 16:19

Now watching RKC-Feyenoord ! Please wake me up when it is over :'(

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 25 Oct 2020, 17:35

Is there really such a gap between the top few and the rest now? Venlo weren't even a struggling side.
Is the standard of the Dutch league no longer comparable with previous times? During my lifetime The Netherlands has always produced quality entertaining sides, Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord etc but now only Ajax seem to register on the European radar. Many of the top Dutch players have always played in other European leagues so I can't imagine that has altered, what do you think has gone wrong?
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 28 Oct 2020, 18:49

what went wrong? I think that the good talented young players go abroad too quickly for the big money. First keep developing in the Netherlands and then go to the big clubs in Engalnd, for example. Money in football destroys a lot, but it is also inevitable for the great clubs. Last night Ajax played in the Champions league where they were ahead with 0-2. You should never give this away again, right? But simply defending yourself very hard, they can no longer do that in the Netherlands.

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 28 Oct 2020, 18:51

Is public still allowed at the Yeltz?

There is no football here yet and I am afraid that we will not play football again until 2021.

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 28 Oct 2020, 19:56

Dutchref wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 18:51
Is public still allowed at the Yeltz?

There is no football here yet and I am afraid that we will not play football again until 2021.
Yes, we are lucky. 400 allowed at our level ( step 4 ). At step 3 600 are allowed. At steps 1 & 2 of non league and the Premiership, the Championship and Divisions 1&2 there are still no supporters allowed at all. I don't see any being allowed for a long time yet. The reason we are allowed fans is that it was acknowledged that football at our level could not start without the financial income generated by fans. I hope that ruling lasts!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 28 Oct 2020, 20:22

Dutchref wrote:
28 Oct 2020, 18:49
what went wrong? I think that the good talented young players go abroad too quickly for the big money. First keep developing in the Netherlands and then go to the big clubs in Engalnd, for example. Money in football destroys a lot, but it is also inevitable for the great clubs. Last night Ajax played in the Champions league where they were ahead with 0-2. You should never give this away again, right? But simply defending yourself very hard, they can no longer do that in the Netherlands.
Interesting that you say young players go abroad too quickly. I think this is true. Many Dutch players in the past had to be top class before they were lured away by the big money, now it seems that if you're old enough to walk, as long as you have been through a Dutch academy then that's enough. :-\. It's a shame to be honest. I've always been interested in European football and how it works and my early memories of watching football on television were dominated by the legendary early 70s Ajax team and the Dutch National team. The Ajax academy was revered throughout Europe and considered the best, but you have to question whether it is worth it anymore if players leave before they are even first team regulars. Too much money in the game now. We think it's ruining the game here, where all the top clubs are awash with cash, I would imagine it feels even worse to be in countries where football tradition is high but the money available isn't.

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 05 Nov 2020, 17:35

KNVB presents plan: amateur competitions on 16 and 17 January will resume at the earliest
The KNVB has presented a plan to make amateur football possible in corona time. The football association hopes, in the best scenario, to restart the competitions in the weekend of 16 and 17 January 2021 !!

So we have to wait to get back on the fields again......

Dutchref
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Dutchref » 05 Nov 2020, 17:39

As of November 4, 2020 at 10 p.m., the cabinet has tightened the measures for a period of two weeks. During that period, the following additional measures apply for sport:

A maximum of 2 adults can play sports together. They keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
Group lessons are prohibited.
Swimming pools are closed.
So also no training on the refree's ass. Only with 2 persons .... :( :( And no club evening, that means no drinking Beer :'( :'(

old git
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by old git » 05 Nov 2020, 18:49

Dutchref wrote:
05 Nov 2020, 17:39
As of November 4, 2020 at 10 p.m., the cabinet has tightened the measures for a period of two weeks. During that period, the following additional measures apply for sport:

A maximum of 2 adults can play sports together. They keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other.
Group lessons are prohibited.
Swimming pools are closed.
So also no training on the refree's ass. Only with 2 persons .... :( :( And no club evening, that means no drinking Beer :'( :'(
😢