Christmas party

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
Washy002
Yeltz Forum Member

Christmas party

Post by Washy002 » 12 Nov 2011, 23:31

Hey everyone, I was thinking of planning a Christmas party for the 10th December at the yeltz bar with a dj and food for everyone at the yeltz, players, officials and fans. However, I don't want to do it if no-one is interested, so what does everyone think??

Please reply as I don't want to waste money or time :)

HalesowenHarry
Global Moderator

Re: Christmas party

Post by HalesowenHarry » 13 Nov 2011, 09:50

Washy002 wrote:Hey everyone, I was thinking of planning a Christmas party for the 10th December at the yeltz bar with a dj and food for everyone at the yeltz, players, officials and fans. However, I don't want to do it if no-one is interested, so what does everyone think??

Good luck getting the players to turn up. They don't turn up on the pitch and they definitely don't come in the Yeltz Bar after the match..............

Chunkster
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Chunkster » 13 Nov 2011, 10:54

It sounds like a great idea Washy,

But, as per HH, the deafening silence from my post back on the 29th October continues to dissapoint with regards to players and officials use of the YB :-[

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 16 Nov 2011, 16:27

HalesowenHarry wrote:
Washy002 wrote:Hey everyone, I was thinking of planning a Christmas party for the 10th December at the yeltz bar with a dj and food for everyone at the yeltz, players, officials and fans. However, I don't want to do it if no-one is interested, so what does everyone think??

Good luck getting the players to turn up. They don't turn up on the pitch and they definitely don't come in the Yeltz Bar after the match..............

its right that players and manager should come to the yeltz bar, that contact between team/officials/supporters helps the spirit of the club, less of `them and us` and actually stops a lot of the forum slagging off when you can relate to them, but the yeltz bar needs to look beyond the team because after the match on saturday a lot of supporters went over to the `waggon`.