football shirts

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
jomac
Yeltz Forum Member

football shirts

Post by jomac » 01 Nov 2011, 12:03

Hi, I live in australia, but was born in Halesowen, many years ago, what I am looking for is a Halesowen Town FC shirt, preferably the blue home strip, in a large size, E/Bay and the web does not list anything that I want, is there a shop or private member, that sell them, new or used in good condition, Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks John H.

Washy002
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: football shirts

Post by Washy002 » 01 Nov 2011, 14:14

Hi John, I run the clubshop and can get you one sent out. Private message me and we can sort out delivery an payment, unless you want me to hand deliver it and have an awesome holiday :)

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 02 Nov 2011, 09:02

Whereabouts do you live John? I'm off to Oz on holiday shortly. I'll keep my eyes open for you. :)

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 02 Nov 2011, 09:05

I just spotted something whilst sending my previous post. Located on the right of the dialogue box is something called the BB code? What is this? Anything to do with blue boxes?

Being King of The Blue Boxes I feel I sholud at least be given this code. C'mon Guesty. :) ;)

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 02 Nov 2011, 19:46

Would you adam and eve it? After a lengthy absence, that geyser Westyeltz suddenly returns and falls fowl of the whinger from Weatherby by slagging him off. He then declares himself king of the blue boxes and demands the secret code. Have nothing to do with him Guesty. Andy your his mate , you'd better have a word with him. King of the blue boxes indeed, bit above your station is'nt it Westy?

YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by YeltzDoc » 03 Nov 2011, 07:03

KenR wrote:the whinger from Wetherby
Harsh...

;)

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 03 Nov 2011, 09:51

YeltzDoc wrote:
KenR wrote:the whinger from Wetherby
Harsh...

;)
from Wetherby or the whinger? ;)

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Westyeltz » 03 Nov 2011, 11:25

KenR wrote:Would you adam and eve it? After a lengthy absence, that geyser Westyeltz suddenly returns and falls fowl of the whinger from Weatherby by slagging him off. He then declares himself king of the blue boxes and demands the secret code. Have nothing to do with him Guesty. Andy your his mate , you'd better have a word with him. King of the blue boxes indeed, bit above your station is'nt it Westy?
Of course I've been absent, having had the football stuffing knocked out of me by the ar*****es who previously owned our club. Too many others have also been afflicted by by the M**s*n/Ingram Cancer and, unfortunatly those people will not return. People find other things to do on a Saturday.

By the way, are you Changey in disguise? Your spelling suggests so, although you do use capital letters ;)

And finally, I AM THE KING OF THE BLUE BOXES ! As everyone knows. ;D

jomac
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by jomac » 04 Nov 2011, 08:57

Westyeltz wrote:Whereabouts do you live John? I'm off to Oz on holiday shortly. I'll keep my eyes open for you. :)
Hi I live in Canberra. Australian Capital Territory, which is the national capitol of Australia, it is a small Territory, located in the south east of N.S.W.
John H

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 05 Nov 2011, 15:14

Sorry Ken, king of the blue boxes he is. He should have his own personal key to the BB code.