Ingrams,Trust, Etc

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
frankowba
Yeltz Forum Member

Ingrams,Trust, Etc

Post by frankowba » 04 May 2011, 19:58

That is a really good read,http://www.halesowentownfc.co.uk/Articl ... sowen-News   
and i know you shouldnt belive everything you read but i see his point. But i still think he needs to look at himself as he said he has put millions into other buisness's well if he put in just the running costs and payed the wages (including income from the gate etc) we wouldnt moan, Its the fact the ingrams never there and they have put no money in the club whatsoever. There is no club shop which i find astonishing as that is a good source of income if prices are genuine. The fact the trust has taken control of the yeltz bar is something im not very happy with, I will give ingram his due he is right about alot of owners will be put off by no social club to help with costs unless the trust can prove me wrong and are willing to help the club out when new owners. To be honest with regarding the trust im still not sure what you get for your money as when i ask this no one can tell me and i have get signed up, pay up and come to the meetings shoved down my throat.As i see it the trust just seem to look down on the fans that don't want to join. I personally think that the trust need to have a open meeting explaining there principals etc.I don't want to pay £10 ( i maybe wrong) if i go to a meeting and don't approve its a wast of my money.I did comment on the trust the other day but i got the chairman giving long winded reasons why they are seperate etc but still no real answer.But on a sour note from that article i really don't think HTFC will not be around come august and i fear its too late now for a pheonix club for the new season (due to league registration dates) Anyway thanks for reading.

thirdeye301
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Ingrams,Trust, Etc

Post by thirdeye301 » 04 May 2011, 20:23

frankowba wrote: . The fact the trust has taken control of the yeltz bar is something im not very happy with.

[glow=red,2,300]ERRRRRRRRRRR NO THEY AYE,[/glow]
nothing in this game for two in a bed

newfan
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by newfan » 04 May 2011, 20:33

I think that there needs to be some link between club and yeltz bar really to make it work somehow.

frankowba
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by frankowba » 04 May 2011, 20:37

Hi thirdeye i am in fact only stating what a yeltz trust member has told myself that the have gained control of the yeltzbar, if you know of any different please inform me, and new fan i couldn't agree more!

thirdeye301
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by thirdeye301 » 04 May 2011, 20:42

frankowba wrote: Hi thirdeye i am in fact only stating what a yeltz trust member has told myself that the have gained control of the yeltzbar, if you know of any different please inform me, and new fan i couldn't agree more!
You've been around long enough to know
nothing in this game for two in a bed

frankowba
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by frankowba » 04 May 2011, 22:36

I'm not going to play games third eye,please yourself if you can't explain to a fellow fan if you know of anything.

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 04 May 2011, 23:16

i thought the yeltz bar was owned by the (yeltz bar) members. the last time it was part of the football club, wasn`t it ripped off
and left with thousands of pounds of debts, which they are still paying off ( football bars do put money into non- league clubs,
but surely not thousands of pounds more than the bars` income!)
and as a local business person the reason i wouldn`t want to put money in is`nt because of the bad image given by the halesowen
news but the bad image caused by M.M. a few seasons ago. (he has a point the halesowen news should forget things in USA and
stick to local HTFC news like- players not being paid, supporters donating money to pay for away game travel etc.)
thought the trust chairman answered the question , too long winded for you !? i go to the meeting and i vote, i dont want to have that
vote cancelled out by someone who isn`t a member. lots of supporters are members , there is a board of directors , talk to them and find
out if you want to join (but you`ll find that no supporter joins to `see what they get for the money!) the yeltz trust was set up to try to
prevent another M.M. situation (don`t worry its not a secret `hand shake society`, when i come out of a meeting i tell my , non member,
mates what was said and what , if anything , was voted on, its just that they cant vote)

sprout
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by sprout » 05 May 2011, 00:02

Hi Frankowba,
                to confirm thirdeye301's comment the Yeltz Trust has no say or control whatsoever over the running of the Yeltzbar. There is one person (me) who is a director of the Yeltz trust, & who is also on the committee of the Yeltzbar. There are nine other committee members of the Yeltz Bar, and our aim is to run the Yeltz Bar for the benefit of its members and the community it serves.   

As far as membership of the trust is concerned, any trust director would, I'm sure, be happy to discuss with you what we stand for - just come and have a chat with us. If you are unsure who we are just ask someone -  There are however, as has been previously stated, certain considerations & protocols that have to be observed for meetings and AGM's etc.         

frankowba
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by frankowba » 05 May 2011, 07:06

Thanks for getting back and talking to me,as I say I'm only goin on what I was told and I know you shouldn't believe everything someone tells you but this guy was so adamant.as far as the comment made where you say you don't want to lose your vote to someone who ain't a payed up member,well I wouldn't expect to have a right to vote just would be nice to be there then can make my own mind up if I want to join.I don't wish to make enemy's I really don't,after all we are all supporting the club and should be singing from the same hym sheet.thankyou

watsisnerm
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by watsisnerm » 05 May 2011, 08:46

now youve learnt- we are all supporters, and singing from same hym sheet -EXCEPT for that guy who was `so adament`!