Hmm...

General Discussion about the mighty Yeltz
YeltzDoc
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Hmm...

Post by YeltzDoc » 07 Jun 2013, 10:49

JohnC wrote:WIN the league by the end of February get to the second round proper with a TV appearance of the FA Cup and the final of the FA Trophy beating Sourbridge on the way.
Time stamp 12:56 AM.

Good night out Mr C?

Carlin
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Carlin » 07 Jun 2013, 19:04

great news B.K is staying. I think that he and parker are going to form a great partnership in the centre of the defence. with hull keeping up the pressure for a place or even out at right back. winsper number 10 ;)

yeltz85
Global Moderator

Post by yeltz85 » 07 Jun 2013, 20:49

Bk81 wrote:Just wanted to confirm I am staying at halesowen fc , and for those who say I have been sent off "many" times I have been sent of 3 , twice for tackles and once for the hand ball against belper I don't tho k that's so bad on over 70 games for the club , but I am staying and want to build on last seasons progression
Great to hear you are staying Brendan! Love to see loyal players staying at the club. Its what we need to continue progression going forwards...

Onwards and upwards!

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 08 Jun 2013, 18:41

It's still hmm.... for me, but common courtesy means I will say no more. I hope that John can replace them with some quality players and give us a fighting chance once again!

swipey
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by swipey » 08 Jun 2013, 23:48

andy wrote:It's still hmm.... for me, but common courtesy means I will say no more.
No, don't andy - this is what the forum is for and although I countered the thread-starting post I saw where you were coming from and agreed with some of what you were saying; be a boring place where everyone had the same opinion ;D

Would be interesting to hear you thoughts on the situation but it has improved somewhat since Sunday I feel
follow trend #uptheyeltz & #cheesewivmayo on Twitter!

JohnC
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by JohnC » 10 Jun 2013, 16:52

YeltzDoc wrote:
JohnC wrote:WIN the league by the end of February get to the second round proper with a TV appearance of the FA Cup and the final of the FA Trophy beating Sourbridge on the way.
Time stamp 12:56 AM.

Good night out Mr C?
No LA time not changed to local time ;D