Can it get any funnier?

Anything else goes in here...
lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: Can it get any funnier?

Post by lutleyyeltz » 26 Jan 2013, 16:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RT3GN1dgAY

Adopted as a Holte End anthem. ;D
Last edited by lutleyyeltz on 26 Jan 2013, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

Johnny Bud
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Johnny Bud » 26 Jan 2013, 16:40

Utterly brilliant!!!

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 26 Jan 2013, 17:08

I've quite enjoyed my Saturday afternoon. Now for some ale! ;D

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 26 Jan 2013, 18:31

Lutley, councelling can work. However i suggest a different treatment. Follow the thousands of other fickle ex's and walk away from your misery. When you have no expectation every little victory is sweet. Avoiding relegation and winning the Auto Windscreen Shield knock winning a poxy European Cup into a cocked hat. Just think of all the 'minor' visits to Wembley you could have had in the last 20 years instead of trawling through grainy black and white images to find your joy ( i fear most of the FA Cup wins predate moving pictures though). I'm sure some time this century silverware will be won, but dont put your self through years high expectancy with no return waiting for this to happen. Make the walk Lutley, it's not far, just across the city, make the walk.

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 26 Jan 2013, 18:41

I can recall in the early sixties the VILLA losing in the F.A cup to Aldershot who at the time were languishing near the bottom of the old forth division. We drew 0-0 at MECCA and i believe they won the replay 1-2. To look on the bright side, we haven't lost to non-league opposition as is the case of Wolves, WBA, Coventry, Walsall and Small Heath. Kidderminster wasn't it Andy and wasn't Small Heath's goal scored by ex-Yeltz Paul Harding?

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 26 Jan 2013, 18:51

KenR wrote:I can recall in the early sixties the VILLA losing in the F.A cup to Aldershot who at the time were languishing near the bottom of the old forth division. We drew 0-0 at MECCA and i believe they won the replay 1-2. To look on the bright side, we haven't lost to non-league opposition as is the case of Wolves, WBA, Coventry, Walsall and Small Heath. Kidderminster wasn't it Andy and wasn't Small Heath's goal scored by ex-Yeltz Paul Harding?
Altrincham beat Small Heath

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 26 Jan 2013, 19:00

Them as well? Defeated by two non-league sides, tell me Andy how can you have a go at us? It can only be sheer ignorance and jealousy.

Laurel Lane Lamper
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by Laurel Lane Lamper » 26 Jan 2013, 19:04

KenR wrote:Them as well? Defeated by two non-league sides, tell me Andy how can you have a go at us? It can only be sheer ignorance and jealousy.
Small Heath really enjoyed it:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... goals.html
Hopkins played for Villa >:(

lutleyyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by lutleyyeltz » 27 Jan 2013, 10:35

andy wrote:Lutley, councelling can work.
Andy, I am grateful for the concern shown for my mental state at this time! I have found that laughing at the present predicament of the recreational group that purports to be AVFC, is my only salvation.
Your suggested solution that I should betray 65 years of blind faith is as unpalatable as anything put to me thus far.
The thought of putting Garrison Lane into my GPS is beyond the pale, and I reject the idea out of hand!
I thank you for your obviously well intended thoughts, and I hope that when we meet again you will extend the hand of kindness to a man in mortal turmoil.

KenR
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by KenR » 27 Jan 2013, 12:04

Reverend LUTLEY, I think that it is the Brummie Andys' metal heath that should be questioned and certainly not a member of our sect.