UEFA at their finest

Anything else goes in here...
andy
Yeltz Forum Member

UEFA at their finest

Post by andy » 20 May 2021, 10:37

Has anybody bothered to find out what this Europa Conference League is yet? I've just read this wiki page and cannot believe what a farce it is. Take a look at the grid to see what teams qualify for all the rounds, play offs, group stages and finally knockout rounds. It is truly unbelievable even by their standards.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro ... nce_League
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

Westyeltz
Yeltz Forum Member

Re: UEFA at their finest

Post by Westyeltz » 20 May 2021, 13:53

andy wrote:
20 May 2021, 10:37
Has anybody bothered to find out what this Europa Conference League is yet? I've just read this wiki page and cannot believe what a farce it is. Take a look at the grid to see what teams qualify for all the rounds, play offs, group stages and finally knockout rounds. It is truly unbelievable even by their standards.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro ... nce_League
Blimey, I'm impressed you made any sense at all of that little lot! ::)

andy
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by andy » 20 May 2021, 18:11

Believe me, I didn't.
Proud owner of FOUR Georges O0 O0 O0 O0

pantverdant2
Yeltz Forum Member

Post by pantverdant2 » 20 May 2021, 20:45

Should be called the Inter Cities/non Champions UEFA pan European Fairs European Cup Winners League Cup Intertoto S-occer H-as I-ts T-otal small Cunttries satisfied Tail wag the Dogathon Cup!! phew... shortenened to 'The Europa SHIT Conference League', for a snappy Title for their sponsors Dynorod ,Inter Stella Breweries,Crapp Lager and Lada cars.My money is on a Gibraltan team getting to the knock - out stages as the
Tottenham Hotspurs team got a ruptured throat pronouncing the full title in Moldovan !!! ;D ;D ;D